Are you a giver or a taker? Have you ever struggled to find work/life balance? How do you build resilience in yourself, your team, or your children?
I tackle these topics and many more in this interview with my special guest, Adam Grant.
In this interview, we cover a lot, including:
- How to tell if you are a giver or a taker (Spoiler: if you just told yourself you’re a giver, you might be in for a rude awakening)
- How Adam filters down hundreds of ideas and opportunities to the select few he focuses on
- How to tell if your business idea is a winner or a huge waste of time
- Why “quick to start and slow to finish” is great advice for budding entrepreneurs
- How to nurture creativity and resilience in your children (or team culture)
- How to create positive competitive environments that bring out the best in people
- Adam’s two core family values and how he instills them in his children
- “Mental time travel” and how it can make you resilient to any challenge or obstacle
- Why “how can I be more productive” is the wrong question to ask (and what to ask instead)
- How Adam and I each address the topic of work/life balance
And so much more.
GO PREMIUM: Support the podcast, get ad-free episodes, transcripts, and so much more: https://fs.blog/knowledge-project-premium/